Monday 29 December 2014

Bullet

Good Morning,

I always feel very blessed to have the friends I have, especially as they are all very talented in their own individual way. This morning I would like to share with you a music video which my best friend (and flatmate in 1st year of uni) made for our mutual friend Marius and his band : Shakers and Shades.

Their sound is so soft and soothing that - hopefully this isn't just me - is impossible not to move along with and make you smile. It was released a couple of weeks ago now, but its better late than never!

'Bullet' by Shakers and Shades:




Directed by Chris Lynch
Camera by Chris Starkey
Lighting by George Manton
Art Direction by Raquel Mejias

I helped out a bit by doing some Behind the Scenes Photography, the location they used was amazing!!

Here are the Photos I took for them:









No comments:

Post a Comment