Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Year Resolutions 2015

It is a pretty exciting time of year, the feel of a fresh start. All psychological but even so you have to make the most of it, just after Christmas when hopefully you have a bit of time off, it is the best time to plan forwards and make sure that a lot gets accomplished in 2015.


Only a few hours to go! Here they are:



  • Post on this blog at least once a week, stating new experiences or fashion discoveries,

  • Start going on runs, I know everyone says this, but I moved to a beautiful area at the end of the summer and went on some then, but as the weather went colder, so did my motivation to leave the house in running clothes,

  • See Daniel (my boyfriend) more, as towards the end of 2014 we both got very bogged down in uni work and other commitments. Although we understand that at the moment our work comes first, it will be good for both of us to spend more time together,

  • Work towards what I am going to do when uni finishes,

  • Travel when ever possible!! Last New Years was spent in Amsterdam with my best friend Chris and Vinny who was about to move to Brazil. It was amazing, I love travelling and it is definitely on the To Do list for the future, and if anyone has any suggestions then I would love to hear them.


















  • Photo to the right of Chris and Vinny taken by myself

    Photo to the left of myself taken 
    by Chris Lynch 

    Both taken in Amsterdam New Years Day 2014

    No comments:

    Post a Comment