Sunday 15 February 2015

Paris and Berlin

Hi,

So I said at the start of 2015 that I would take the opportunity to travel whenever possible, and well something exciting happened and I got offered my first filming shoot abroad!! Unfortunately I can not yet confirm what it was for, but I can tell you it was pretty amazing and I learnt a lot about what to expect and the issues faced when working abroad. 

We left London on Tuesday morning for Paris and were shooting that evening, flew to Berlin on the Wednesday and were shooting Thursday evening. Then we arrived back in London on the Friday, and as 13th Feb marked us having been together for a year, we spent the evening together which carried on into the Valentines weekend. Which marked a perfect and relaxing end.

So, here are some of my Tourist Photos from my visit, taken simply with my iPhone:

PARIS





BERLIN







No comments:

Post a Comment